September 25th, 2014 by Polly Woods
Do you have many recordings, ringtones or visual voice mailsin QCP file extension? Find it is annoying that we cannot play these QCP audio files on PC, Mac, and Media Players like Windows Media
Player, iTunes, QuickTime or portable devices like iPod, iPad, iPhone, Android, Samsung Galaxy, PSP, Xbox and more or enjoy them on PC or Mac? Just take it easy. Here you can get a clear explanation
of QCP file format and a bravo solution to easily solve QCP playback issues.
General Idea of QCP File Format
QCP file format is a container format based on RIFF.It is widely used as ring tones and record voices. There are four types of QCP files.
- Type One: LG or Motorola recorded QCP file.
- Type Two: QCP with EVRC codec.
- Type Three: QCP with 4GV codec.
- Type Four: QCP with TIA IS-127 Enhanced Variable Rate Codec, Speech Service Option 3.
Due to the unique codecs in QCP files, it is hard to play QCP files without device limitation. In order to successfully play QCP files on Windows, Mac, any media players and portable devices, it
is good to convert QCP to MP3, WAV, ALAC, AIFF, FLAC and many other popular audio formats. The article below will provide a powerful QCP Converter, QCP Player and QCP Editor.
Professional QCP Converter
Allavsoft is a unique QCP Converter. The good QCP file converter can help:
- Convert LG or Motorola recorded QCP to MP3, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, ALAC and more.
- Convert QCP with EVRC codec to MP3, WAV, WMA, M4A, AAC and more.
- Convert QCP with 4GV codec to WAV, MP3, M4A, Apple Lossless ALAC,MP2, OGG and etc with QCP MP3 Converter.
- Convert QCP with TIA IS-127 Enhanced Variable Rate Codec, Speech Service Option 3 to MP3, WAV and more with QCP WAV Converter.
- QCP Converter for Windows and Mac can convert QCP files to MP3, WAV, ALAC or more for PC, Mac.
- QCP file converter can convert QCP audios to WAV, MP3, WMA or more for iTunes, QuickTime, iPod, Windows Media Player, iPad, iPhone, Android, Samsung Galaxy, BlackBerry, Zune, PS3, Xbox 360 and
- Convert among all the video and audio formats like MP4, MKV, FLV, AWMV, MOV, ASF, 3GP, MPG, VOB, AVCHD, RMVB, WebM, OGV, Apple ProRes, MP3, WMA, M4A, AIFF, FLAC, Apple Lossless ALAC, APE, AU, RA,
DTS, AC3, AAC, MP2, OGG and etc.
Detailed Guide on How to Convert QCP to MP3, WAV, ALAC, FLAC and More on Mac and Windows?
Free download the ideal QCP Converter - Allavsoft( for Windows , for Mac) , install and then launch it, the following interface will pop up.
Step 1 Load QCP File to QCP to MP3 Converter
Simply click "Add File" to import the QCP files to this QCP file converter.
Step 2 Set the Output Format as MP3, WAV etc
Click "Profile" drop down button on QCP to WAV Converter and choose MP3, WAV as the desired format.
Step 3 Convert QCP Files
Click the "Convert" button to start converting QCP audio files.
Besides as a nice QCP Converter, Allavsoft is also a wonderful QCP Player. Simply drag and drop the QCP audios to QCP File Player and click button, the QCP files can be easily played.
Allavsoft is also a powerful audio editor.
- To do some QCP file editing, click the "Effect" button to open the Video Edit window and go to "Trim" tab to set the start time and end time.
- To increase sound volume, adjust bitrate and more, click "Setting..." button on the lower right of QCP Converter, the "Advanced Settings" Window will pop up. In the "Advanced Settings" Window,
click "Advanced" tab, you can easily increase audio volume, change audio bitrate and more.
- To join the QCP files together, click "Merge" button. The merged QCP file will be automatically listed below the original QCP files with the name like "Merge 1".
QCP Converter is quite helpful and powerful. This QCP file converter is both a QCP Player and QCP Editor at the same time. Free download your own QCP to MP3 Converter to convert QCP to WAV, MP3
and more for playing QCP audio files on PC, Mac, various media players and portable devices with unlimited joy now.